Let your hands give freedom because TRAVEL FREE is
going to solve all the hassles of your luggage.
Shree Maruti Courier
Payment failed.Please try again.
Shree Maruti Courier
Please Select Atleast One Bag.
Terms and Conditions of Carriage:
1. Final booking Price will be calculated at the time of pick-up based on volumetric weight OR Actual weight whichever is higher. The Volumetric weight of the Shipment in Kg. is Gross Cubic Centimeter i.e. Length X Breath X Height /5000.
2. Booking price does not include pick-up charges the same will be charged Rs.50 separately in case the customer avails pick-up facility.
3. Shree Maruti Courier Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to reject the booking.
4. In case of any inconvenience user must request for refund within 72 hours for their respective order via email or call. Payment with respect to the order shall be credited into your account within four working days after receiving your email or call.
1. All kinds of explosives
2. Flammable, inflammable and toxic gases.
3. Flammable liquids and Flammable Solids.
4. Toxic and infectious substances.
5. Radioactive or magnetic material.
6. Powders and chemicals.
8. Oxidizers and Organic Peroxides.
9. Other miscellaneous goods which possess potentially hazardous characteristics.
10. All Dangerous Goods as defined by IATA.
11. All goods which are prohibited as per law of India.
1. Currencies and Coins
2. Indian Postal Articles and all items that infringe the Indian Postal Act of 1898
3. Precious and semi-precious stones, gems, jewellery, Bullion and equivalent items
4. Perishables, liquids in any form and Foodstuffs
9. Machinery parts containing oil, grease, fuel or batteries
10. High capacity batteries such as car batteries, generator batteries
11. Live animals and plants
12. Philately Items
13. Fire extinguishers, Firearms, parts thereof and ammunition
14. Commodities banned by Law at any given time without prior notice
15. All IATA Restricted Items and Dangerous goods
16. Organs, Corpses, cremated or disinterred remains
17. Batteries and Battery powered devices like Mobile, laptop, computer accessories, power bank etc. Its restricted to move through air mode. However upon physical verification same may be moved through surface/train mode.
18. devices and toys containing small batteries such as AA batteries and AAA batteries. Its restricted to move through air mode. However upon physical verification same may be moved through surface/train mode.
19. Gambling device: Lottery Tickets and other gambling devices which are prohibited by law.
20. Electronics Items containing pencil batteries. Its restricted to move through air mode. However upon physical verification same may be moved through surface/train mode.
21. Temperature sensitive goods
22. Any Beauty products like Pastes, Gels, Powders, cleaning products, binding products, balms, lotions, talcum, detergents etc. Its restricted to move through air mode. However upon physical verification same may be moved through surface/train mode.
23. Toys having shapes of gun, knives, swords etc.
24. Items of Fragile material such as bone china, porcelain, thin wood, plaster of paris, glass etc.
25. Kitchen cutlery, knives, screw drivers, scissors, sheet cutters etc.
26. Magnetic boards, chess sets, dart board, speakers, routers.
27. Any other types of goods which may cause damage to other goods due to inherent nature.
Aforementioned list of goods is for general guideline and it is not exhaustive. Company has right to reject booking if goods are not acceptable to be carried. You may refer below links for complete list of goods which are restricted or prohibited to carry. You may contact us for further assistance @ toll free number +91 9712 666 666 or drop an email @ customer care mail id email@example.com
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE: 1. Applicability:
The provision set out and referred to in this consignment note shall apply to transportation through any mode and shall not be restricted to one mode of transport only.
a) SMCSPL – “ Shree Maruti Courier Services Private Limited”
b) Customer - mean and includes consignor, consignee and/or his/her authorized representatives.
c) Delivery - means tender of shipment to the customer or intimation about arrival of the shipment at the destination.
d) Freight – means the basic freight only and it excludes the other components like taxes and other levies.
3. Mode of Transport:
SMCSPL is entitled to use any mode and route for transportation.
The docket is a contract between SMCSPL and customer.
The SMCSPL Waybill/ Consignment Note is non-negotiable and the consignor acknowledges that it has been prepared by the Consignor or by SMCSPL on behalf of the Consignor.
6. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
By giving us your shipment you accept our terms and conditions set out in the consignment note and/or the contract of carriage and/or the contract for the performance of other services on behalf of yourself and/or anyone else who has an interest in the shipment or the performance of other services irrespective of whether you have signed the front of our consignment note or not. Our terms and conditions also cover and can be invoked by anyone we use or sub-contract to collect, transport, deliver your shipment or perform other services as well as our employees, directors and agents. Only one of our authorized officers may agree to a variation of these terms and conditions in writing. When you give us the shipment with oral or written instructions that conflict with our terms and conditions we shall not be bound by such instructions.
7. Said to Contain Basis:
All the consignment shall be booked on “said to contain basis” i.e. SMCS shall be under no obligation to verify the description and contents of the shipment declared by the Consignor on the docket/Invoice and as such the consignor shall undertake and ensure to make correct and factual declaration on the docket/Airway bill. However, SMCS reserve the right to inspect and/or refuse booking of shipment not conforming to these terms and condition, only after duly informing consignor regarding the reasons for such inspection and/or refusal and after receiving the confirmation from consignor. Consignor shall not book, handover any shipment consisting of prohibited, restricted or dangerous products and SMCS shall not be liable for any such shipment. Consignor indemnified and would keep indemnified SMCS, its directors and employees against all claims, losses, charges and expenses incurred by SMCS due to any banned, restricted or dangerous items entering in to the network of the SMCS due to any omission or commission of Consignor.
8. Limitation of Liability:
a.) In case of loss, theft, damage and mishandling of booked consignment maximum liability of the Company/ Franchisee shall not be exceeding to the sum equivalent to 10 times of freight charges for un-insured documents and 5 times of freight charges for un-Insured parcels (below Rs.5000/-) or the value of the consignment mentioned on the docket whichever is less.
b) All the high value shipment (above Rupees Five Thousand) and Fragile Shipment should be insured by the Consignor while booking, if any such shipment booked uninsured in such cases, in the event of lost/damages or theft of such shipment the Company/Franchisee will not be liable at all to reimburse to the customer.
9. FOV (Freight on Value) CHARGES:
Company shall collect parcel valuation charge @ Rs.0.5% extra in addition to freight charges from the customers at the time of booking.
a) SMCSPL does not provide any insurance cover of the shipments, hence we advise the customer to insure the goods handed over to SMCSPL for transportation under the consignor insurance. In the event of any loss, damage and theft SMCSPL shall provide only COF (Certificate of Facts) on request so as to enable the Consignor to claim their loss from the insurance Company.
11. Law and Jurisdiction:
This contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of India and all disputes and claims are subject to the exclusive and irrevocable jurisdiction of Courts in Ahmedabad only and no other court shall have jurisdiction.
a) Proper and completed documentation by the customer is compulsory required along with accurate details of the shipper/receiver’s name, address, telephone Nos, email-id and forms, waybills, invoices etc. as per the statutory requirements.
b) SMCSPL shall not be made responsible /liable in case of any deficiency in the documents/statutory requirements and no claim or grievance of any nature shall be entertained.
c) Customer hereby undertake to make good the loss to SMCSPL in case their shipment(s) cause damages to other shipment(s) loaded in the vehicle due to inherent nature and which is wrongly declared by the customer OR in case of seizure by any government authority due to improper and incomplete documentation as a result other shipment (s) also get delayed resulting in a loss to SMCSPL.
d) SMCSPL shall not be liable for any kind of damages to the goods caused due to improper and defective packaging of goods.
13. Statutory payments:
a) The customers are solely responsible for all payments if any, levied by the government or any statutory body etc. Such as GST or any other tax levied from time to time.
b) In the event of any shipment being held up by any statutory authority such as but not limited to Commercial Tax/sales tax, Custom, Check post official, etc. SMCSPL shall not be responsible for any kind of consequential loss/freight refund. Further customer have agreed to make good the loss to SMCSPL , in case of any claims being lodged on SMCSPL by Statutory authorities due to insufficient documents or wrongful declaration by the customer.
14. Right to entrust:
The company reserves the right to entrust the goods to any other carrier. The Company/Franchisee will not be liable for any delay, damage or loss-during its transit through other carrier of situation beyond our control i.e. occurred due to acts of God or Man –made calamities.
SMCSPL shall have a general lien over all the consignments of the customer towards any dues payable to SMCSPL by the customer.
1) No claim shall be entertained by the SMCSPL for any loss or shortage/damage/non-delivery/breakage/leakages/pilferage etc. of the consignment unless a written claim is lodged within 15 days from the date of docket, subject to remarks on the proof of delivery.
2) SMCSPL shall not entertain any claims arising due to delay in delivery of consignment for any reason.
1) We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of markets, loss of reputation, loss of customers, loss of use, loss of an opportunity even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss howsoever arising including without limitation breach of contract, negligence, willful act or default.
2) We are not liable if we do not fulfill any obligations towards you at all as a result of Circumstances beyond our control such as (but not limited to): a) Acts of god including earthquakes, cyclones, storms, flooding, fire, disease, fog, snow or frost or other natural calamities or disasters; b) Force mature including (but not limited to) war, accidents, acts of public enemies, strikes, embargoes, peril, local disputes or civil commotions etc.
18. Change of address:
Subsequent to booking of a consignment if the consignor makes any changes in the address or any other changes, additional charges shall be levied as a result of such a change, as decided by the company.
19. Return to Origin (RTO):
If the customer/Consignee do not take delivery of the shipment for any reason whatsoever. SMCSPL shall intimate to the customer/consignor and upon request of the consignor SMCSPL return the shipment and raise the bills on the consignor towards the transportation and other charges including transport charges in accordance with the terms of the contract and the customer shall be liable to pay all dues payable to SMCSPL whether at the original booking station or elsewhere as notified by SMCSPL.
20. Return to Origin (RTO):
Where the dox or Non-dox booked unknowingly for the area which comes under NSA (No Service Area) i.e. beyond the network of SMCSPL in such event the said shipment shall be returned to the party/consignor. In case of NSA service the Maximum Liability of the Company's/Franchisees shall be limited up to return of freight amount only.
21. Right to Change:
The Company reserves the right to change the clauses mentioned in the terms and conditions without any prior notice.